London to New York via Iceland & Greenland. 22 Nights – 19 July 2020
FLY CRUISE STAY
Return Flights + 3 Nights in London + 16 Night Cruise + 3 Nights in New York
|Inside from||Outside from||Balcony from|
Prices are per person twin share from Sydney. Please ask for other cities or Sole, Triple & Quad rates
– Economy class airfare to London, return from New York
– 3 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in London
– 16 night Island Princess cruise from Southampton to New York including:
– All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
– Most onboard entertainment
– All port/govt. charges
– USD60 onboard credit per twin cabin
– 3 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in New York^
*BONUS – For new bookings made by 31 August receive an additional USD100 onboard credit per twin cabin!
Price does not include:
– Ship gratuities
– Transfers unless stated above
– Many New York hotels charge a resort fee payable direct to hotel^
Note: All of our packages include full service airlines. If you would like pricing based on low cost airlines, premium economy, business or first class, please request this at time of enquiry.
Day to Day Highlights
Top Selling Europe Fly, Cruise & Stay Packages
*Conditions Apply: Offer correct as at 19Aug19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views. Air fare & taxes are based ex Sydney and are subject to change until paid in full. Accommodation rates may be based on instant purchase prices, in order to keep prices low. Please ask your consultant at time of enquiry if you require more flexible accommodation payment conditions. ^Some New York hotels charge a Resort fee that is payable direct to the property. Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Prices are subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the listed prices shown here may vary from the live prices in our booking system. An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel.