Mexico & South America. 20 Nights – 18 November 2019.
FLY CRUISE STAY
Return Flights + 2 Nights Los Angeles & Santiago + 16 Night Cruise from Los Angeles to Chile
|INSIDE from||OUTSIDE from||BALCONY from|
Prices are per person twin share from Sydney. Please ask for other cities or Sole, Triple & Quad rates
– Economy class return airfare from Sydney to Los Angeles, from Santiago
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Los Angeles^
– 16 night Celebrity Eclipse cruise including:
– All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
– Most onboard entertainment
– Ship gratuities
– Port Charges & Taxes
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Santiago
Price does not include:
– Transfers unless stated above
– ^Some US hotels charge a mandatory resort fee per room per night paid directly to the hotel
Note: All of our packages include full service airlines. If you would like pricing based on low cost airlines, premium economy, business or first class, please request this at time of enquiry.
Day to Day Highlights
You may also like
*Conditions Apply: Offer correct as at 20Mar19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views. Air fare & taxes are based ex Sydney and are subject to change until paid in full. Accommodation rates may be based on instant purchase prices, in order to keep prices low. Please ask your consultant at time of enquiry if you require more flexible accommodation payment conditions. Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Prices are subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the listed prices shown here may vary from the live prices in our booking system. An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel. ^Many Los Angeles hotels charge a mandatory resort/destination fee per room per night paid directly to the hotel and cannot be collected in advance by our agency. National sales tax of 19% may be payable direct to the hotel for certain stays in Chile.