[table “516” not found /]
Prices are per person twin share from Sydney. Please ask for other cities or Sole, Triple & Quad rates.
– Economy class one way airfares from Sydney to Auckland, return from Hobart
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Auckland^
– 10 night Oosterdam cruise from Auckland to Hobart including:
– All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
– Most onboard entertainment
– Port Charges & Taxes
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Hobart^
Price does not include:
– Transfers unless stated above
– Ship gratuities
**Important Note: Airfares are based on 2020 rates and schedules, and are estimates only. Prices and air schedules cannot be guaranteed until approximately March 2020 when these prices should be released and available for booking.
Note: All of our packages include full service airlines. If you would like pricing based on low cost airlines, premium economy, business or first class, please request this at time of enquiry. ^We have advised all mandatory hotel fees/taxes/charges as provided to us by our wholesaler at this time. We have included in our hotel pricing all fees/taxes/charges wherever possible, however certain fees/taxes/charges can only be paid direct to the property at time of check-in/out. All hotel fees/taxes/charges are subject to change without notice, until paid in full (either to Just Cruises or direct to the property, whichever applies). These types of charges are becoming commonplace across the world and we advise you research local charges applicable to your areas of travel. For example, in Waikiki hotels charge a Resort Fee and in Rome hotels charge a City Tax.