Ultimate Luxury Mediterranean – 21 Nights. 17 June 2020
FLY 2 LUXURY CRUISES BEVERAGES 2 CITY STAYS
Return flights + 7 Night Luxury Cruise (Barcelona to Rome) +
10 Night Luxury Cruise (Rome to Venice) + 2 Night Hotel Stays in Barcelona & Venice
|Inside from||Outside from||Balcony from|
– Economy class flight from Sydney to Barcelona, return from Venice
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Barcelona^
– 7 night luxury Azamara Journey cruise from Barcelona to Rome
– 10 night luxury Azamara Journey cruise from Rome to Venice including:
– All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
– Complimentary select spirits, international beers and wines
– Most onboard entertainment
– 2 Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings
– Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
– Complimentary self service laundry
– Concierge service for person guidance and reservations
– Shuttle service to and from port communities (where available)
– All port/govt. Charges
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Venice^
Price does not include:
– Transfers unless stated above
– Shore excursions unless stated above
– All Barcelona hotels are subject to a City tax per person per night payable direct to the hotel^
– All Venice hotels are subject to a City tax per person per night payable direct to the hotel^
Note: All of our packages include full service airlines. If you would like pricing based on low cost airlines, premium economy, business or first class, please request this at time of enquiry. ^We have advised all mandatory hotel fees/taxes/charges as provided to us by our wholesaler at this time. We have included in our hotel pricing all fees/taxes/charges wherever possible, however certain fees/taxes/charges can only be paid direct to the property at time of check-in/out. All hotel fees/taxes/charges are subject to change without notice, until paid in full (either to Just Cruises or direct to the property, whichever applies). These types of charges are becoming commonplace across the world and we advise you research local charges applicable to your areas of travel. For example, in Waikiki hotels charge a Resort Fee and in Rome hotels charge a City Tax.
Cruise 1 – Islands of the Western Med – Barcelona to Rome – 7 Nights
Your first view of Mallorca is breathtaking: Bellver Castle overlooking the bay and the famed Gothic cathedral standing out against the horizon with the ancient Almudaina Palace beneath. In Menorca, a hike up Monte Toro offers the best views of this laidback Balearic hideaway. Explore the island’s prehistoric past, or simply take in the natural wonders of this UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Up for some spelunking? Explore the Grotto Di Nettuno near Alghero on Sardinia—a gorgeous cave filled with stalactites and stalagmites. Take some time to embrace the distinct Catalan culture that still echoes through this part of the island. Then it’s on to Bonifacio, Corsica, a hilltop fortress town that seems to grow right out of imposing limestone cliffs.
On Elba, where Napoleon was exiled, you’ll wonder why he ever wanted to leave. As you’re pondering that, enjoy a wine tasting at the “Enoteca” inside the Medici Fortress. Your cruise concludes in Rome, where you’ll want to make some extra time to explore the Eternal City—even if you’ve been before.
Cruise 2 – Amalfi to Dalmatian Voyage ex Rome to Venice – 10 Nights
Your voyage begins in Rome, and when in Rome, do as the Azamara guests do: Arrive early, and take in all the Eternal City has to offer. Then it’s off to the cliff-side city of Sorrento to explore nearby Capri and Pompeii. Amalfi looks just like a postcard. Explore its beaches, beautiful cloister, and famous coast road overlooking the beautiful blue sea below.
Siracusa, Sicily is a quaint, walkable city protected by a seawall that offers spectacular views of the turquoise Ionian Sea. Find your way to the Piazza Duomo and stand in awe of the Cathedral of Siracusa. After a relaxing day at sea, maybe spent at the pool or enjoying specialty dinning, a late stay in Kotor is in order. Take your time exploring this well-preserved medieval town on the Adriatic.
Dubrovnik is outstanding—the whole city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Walk along the ancient walls, then shop for leather, Konavle embroidery, or gold. In Sibenik, enjoy a Croatian red babić paired with fresh-caught seafood. In Koper, there’s time for a train ride to Ljubljana—Slovenia’s capital—and the newest hot spot full of Old World plazas, baroque churches, and dramatic castles.
Your voyage concludes with an overnight in Venice. Stay an extra night or two before you head home, leaving time for a walking tour to the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Square. Come to think of it, you may never want to leave.
Day to Day Itinerary
Sat 27 Jun 2020 | Depart 6:00 PM