[table “517” not found /]
Prices are per person twin share from Sydney. Please ask for other cities or Sole, Triple & Quad rates
– Economy class airfare from Sydney to Fort Lauderdale, return from Los Angeles
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Fort Lauderdale^
– 15 night Coral Princess cruise from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles including:
– All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
– Most onboard entertainment
– Port Charges & taxes
– USD60 onboard credit per twin cabin#
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Los Angeles^
*Limited time only – Upgrade your package to include the Premier Beverage Package and Wi-Fi for the first 2 guests in the stateroom for the duration of your Princess cruise. Offer is valid on new bookings only made by 12Mar 2020. Ask your consultant at time of enquiry if you would like a quote for this option.
Price does not include:
– Transfers unless stated above
– Ship Gratuities
– Hotels in both Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles are subject to Resort Fees or Destination Fees^
Note: All of our packages include full service airlines. If you would like pricing based on low cost airlines, premium economy, business or first class, please request this at time of enquiry. ^We have advised all mandatory hotel fees/taxes/charges as provided to us by our wholesaler at this time. We have included in our hotel pricing all fees/taxes/charges wherever possible, however certain fees/taxes/charges can only be paid direct to the property at time of check-in/out. All hotel fees/taxes/charges are subject to change without notice, until paid in full (either to Just Cruises or direct to the property, whichever applies). These types of charges are becoming commonplace across the world and we advise you research local charges applicable to your areas of travel. For example, in Waikiki hotels charge a Resort Fee and in Rome hotels charge a City Tax. #Any onboard credit is at the discretion of the cruise line and is subject to withdrawal without notice.