[table “551” not found /]
SOUTHERN SEAS MUSING Cruise, Rail & Stay package includes:
– EXCLUSIVE Complimentary private car transfer from your home or hotel (within a 40km radius of port) to the port of Sydney to begin your cruise
– 21 night ultra luxury Silver Muse cruise from Sydney to Fremantle staying in all suite accommodation
– All shipboard main meals in open seating dining venues with a range of alternative dining at no extra cost
– Butler service in your suite during cruise
– Onboard cruise ship entertainment ranging from enrichment lectures to production shows
– Ships gratuities
– Onboard beverages including select wines, premium spirits, specialty coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini bar in your suite
– EXCLUSIVE Complimentary transfer from Fremantle port to Perth hotel
– EXCLUSIVE Complimentary 1 night hotel stay at the 5-star Como The Treasury hotel in Perth (or similar) with breakfast
– EXCLUSIVE Complimentary transfer from Perth hotel to Rail Station
– EXCLUSIVE Complimentary Indian Pacific rail journey – 3 nights Perth to Sydney – in Gold Class^ (upper/lower berths – Platinum upgrades subject to availability at time of booking from $1810 pp twin share more). Train fare includes all meals including special event dining, All onboard beverages and a selection of off-train experiences and excursions at each stop.
– EXCLUSIVE Complimentary private car transfer from Sydney train station to your home or hotel (within 40km radius)
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (26Feb20). All prices based on cash payment – credit card fees may apply. A passport is required to travel on this cruise. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply – please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the prices in our booking system at time of reservation. Offer ends 31Mar20 or until sold out/withdrawn and are subject to availability at time of booking. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. ^Gold twin accommodation on Indian Pacific train is in bunk beds which convert to seating during the day and have ensuite bathrooms whilst Gold single accommodation has shared bathrooms at either end of the carriage. Upgrades to Platinum (with lower on the ground bedding) are on request at a surcharge to upgrade – subject to cabin availability at time of booking. Offer is valid on categories Vista to Deluxe Veranda Suites only. Higher category prices/offers are on request.