Hong Kong, Taiwan & Philippines. 14 Nights – 02 October 2019
FLY CRUISE STAY
Return flights + 2 Nights in Hong Kong + 12 Night Luxury Cruise on Azamara Quest
|Inside from||Outside from||Balcony from|
|Sold Out||Sold Out||$5,699|
Prices are per person twin share from Sydney. Please ask for other departure cities or Sole, Triple & Quad rates.
Your adventure starts with a flight to Hong Kong for 2 exciting nights. This is a high-energy meets high-relaxation voyage, pairing big cities with island paradises. Taipei is a bustling food city where eating out is a national pastime. Your ship stays late so you can visit the world-famous night markets and sample mouthwatering Xiaochi (“substantial snacks”). On a clear day the views from the observatory tower at Taipei 101 are well worth the ride up; otherwise spend your day visiting a Chinese art museum or checking out Longshan Temple, a true architectural marvel. Explore the food districts, Lotus Pond religious park and what some have called “the most beautiful metro station in the world” at Formosa Boulevard in Kaohsiung.
Snorkel, kayak, hike or go island-hopping from sparsely populated Palawan, then recover with a day on pristine White Sand beach at Boracay, more populated but still sublime. Rev up again in Manila, a happy homecoming city for many Azamara crew members. An overnight stay gives you time to explore the Manila Hotel, Fort Santiago and Malacañan Palace. You’ll have plenty to dream about as you sail back to Hong Kong, with a full day for shopping and sightseeing, and a night to be dazzled by the neon-lit cityscape from Victoria Harbor. Your journey ends with a flight home to Australia.
Your Package Includes
– Economy class return airfare from Sydney to Hong Kong
– 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Hong Kong
– 12 night luxury Azamara Quest Club cruise from Hong Kong roundtrip including:
– All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
– Complimentary select spirits, international beers and wines
– Most onboard entertainment
– Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings event on most voyages
– Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
– Complimentary self service laundry
– Concierge service for person guidance and reservations
– Shuttle service to and from port communities (where available)
– All port/govt. charges
Price does not include:
Note: All of our packages include full service airlines. If you would like pricing based on low cost airlines, premium economy, business or first class, please request this at time of enquiry.