Alaska and The Rockies. 12 Nights – Departs 02 July 2019
FLY CRUISE STAY
Return Flights + 3 Nights in Vancouver + 7 Night Cruise + 2 Night Tour
|Inside from||Outside from||Balcony from|
Prices are twin share based on flights from Sydney. Please ask us for prices from Melbourne, Brisbane or other cities and sole use, triple or quad prices.
Your Fly, Cruise & Stay Package Includes:
Economy class airfare from Sydney to Vancouver, returning from Anchorage on full service airline
3 nights accommodation in a 3.5 star centrally located hotel in Vancouver
7 night Celebrity Millennium cruise including:
All shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
Most onboard entertainment
Port Charges & Taxes
2 Night Tour to Denali National Park
2 Night Post Cruise-Tour
Day 1 – Travel by deluxe motorcoach to Anchorage, the largest city in Alaska. Enjoy a city tour and introduce yourself to Anchorage’s sights and historic landmarks, after which you’ll continue to spectacular Denali. From 5:00 p.m., Denali is yours to discover. Experience Denali Mountain’s overpowering magnificence in a range of optional activities, from bush pilots taking you up into the skies, to leisurely hikes on quiet trails, to river rafting down the Nenana River. Overnight at Denali Park Villiage. *Tours and activities as described, other than optional activities and meals, are included in your Cruisetour vacation. Tour arrival times are tentative and are subject to change. All properties are subject to change for properties of a similar quality.
Day 2 – Begin your day immersed in Alaska’s magnificent wilderness on the Denali Natural History Tour. Discover the beauty of taiga forests and gaze at miles of rolling tundra while searching for wildlife in their natural habitat. After, you’ll travel by deluxe motor coach to picturesque Talkeetna where you’ll board the Wilderness Express, a glass-domed railcar, for our journey to Anchorage. From 8:00 p.m., Anchorage is yours to discover. Stroll under the late-evening sun in a city nestled between Cook Inlet and the Turnagain Arm. Overnight at the Anchorage Marriott.
Day 3 – Your Tour Director will see that you are transferred to the Anchorage airport for your flight home.
Price does not include:
– Transfers unless stated above
– Meals on the post cruise-tour unless otherwise stated
Day by Day Itinerary
- Day 1: Flight from Sydney to VancouverTue 2 Jul 2019 |
- Day 1 – 4: 3.5 star centrally located hotel in VancouverTue 2 Jul 2019 | 3 Nights
- Day 4: Vancouver – British ColumbiaFri 5 Jul 2019 | Depart 4:30 PM
- Day 5: Inside Passage (Cruising)Sat 6 Jul 2019
- Day 6: Ketchikan – AlaskaSun 7 Jul 2019 | 7:00 AM To 3:00 PM
- Day 7: Icy Strait Point – AlaskaMon 8 Jul 2019 | 10:00 AM To 8:00 PM
- Day 8: Juneau – AlaskaTue 9 Jul 2019 | 7:00 AM To 9:30 PM
- Day 9: Skagway – AlaskaWed 10 Jul 2019 | 7:00 AM To 4:00 PM
- Day 10: Hubbard Glacier (Cruising)Thu 11 Jul 2019 | 7:00 AM To 11:00 AM
- Day 11: Seward – AlaskaFri 12 Jul 2019 | Arrive 5:00 AM
- Day 11: Seward – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Fri 12 Jul 2019
- Day 11: Anchorage – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Fri 12 Jul 2019
- Day 11: Denali – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Fri 12 Jul 2019
- Day 12: Denali – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Sat 13 Jul 2019
- Day 12: Talkeetna – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Sat 13 Jul 2019
- Day 12: Anchorage – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Sat 13 Jul 2019
- Day 13: Anchorage – Alaska( POST-CRUISE TOUR )Sun 14 Jul 2019
- Day 13 – 15: Flight from Anchorage to SydneySun 14 Jul 2019 | (+2 Day)
You may also like
*Conditions Apply: Offer correct as at 04Dec18 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views. Air fare & taxes are based ex Sydney and are subject to change until paid in full. Accommodation rates may be based on instant purchase prices, in order to keep prices low. Please ask your consultant at time of enquiry if you require more flexible accommodation payment conditions. ^Some Seattle hotels charge a resort fee. Please note that the prices shown here are not shown in real time. Prices are subject to live availability at time of booking. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the listed prices shown here may vary from the live prices in our booking system.